Uiterste sollicitatie datum 01/01/2020
Senior researcher Dental Hygiene
- Docent (onderwijs, onderzoek, dienstverlening)
- Opleidingsniveau: Master
- Minimale ervaring: 3+ jaar ervaring
- Opdrachtgrootte: 50%
- Aanstellingsperiode: start as soon as possible; contract ending on 31/08/2020, renewed after a positive evaluation
- Statuut & salaris: Vacancy type: teaching staff. Vacant. Salary scale 502
Senior researcher Dental Hygiene
dentist for research project "Keep smiling: keep it simple; oral microbiome examination in young-timers"
- You will be part of the Bachelor of Dental Hygiene team at Artevelde University of Applied Sciences.
- You will lead the research group of the project "Keep smiling: keep it simple; oral microbiome examination in young-timers". You will collaborate with researchers from ACTA and Ghent University.
- You will write research proposals and raise research funds.
- You will collaborate with colleagues in a team. Guidance and coaching is provided.
- You will work under the direction of the programme coordinator. You will report to the dean.
- You have a master's degree in dentistry and you have research experience.
- You have a view on oral health and dental hygiene and you're able to communicate your vision.
- You are familiar with looking up scientific research results and use this for coaching.
- You have or will acquire an insight into the European and international evolutions for the Bachelor of Dental Hygiene.
- The ideal candidate
- is eager to actively participate in the developments in the programme and the field of work
- makes a conscious choice for higher education and has adapted his or her didactic competences to this form of education or is willing to acquire these competences
- is a team player, dynamic, innovative and creative
- is communicative, proficient in Dutch and in at least one other language
- is ICT-proficient and regards the internship companies as partners of Artevelde University of Applied Sciences
- is honest, loyal and treats colleagues and students with respect
- is stress-resistant and manages his or her time efficiently
- You are versatile.
- You have a driving licence.
- Candidates must meet the admission requirements as specified in Art. V 106 from the Codex Higher Education. In the case of foreign diplomas which are not recognised as equivalent by law or other regulations, a NARIC statement of comparability must be presented at the time of commencement of employment.
Vacancy Type and Offer
- Vacancy type: teaching staff. Vacant.
- Start as soon as possible; contract ending on 31/08/2020, renewed after a positive evaluation.
- Appointment in salary scale 502 (master).
- You will contribute to our ambitious project. You will work in a dynamic and people-oriented organisation with room for initiative and professional development. Artevelde University of Applied Sciences offers opportunities to talent.
- We invite you to describe your talents and motivation in your application. Additionally, we challenge you to illustrate how this job profile suits you. This will be the basis for our first selection. Selected candidates will receive an invitation for a first interview. All candidates will receive a message when the first selection procedure is finished.
- If you have any questions about the job description, you can contact Patricia Claessens, dean of the Bachelor of Dental Hygiene, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Midwifery, +32(0)9 234 70 54. For any other questions about this vacancy or selection procedure, please contact Bram van Baarle, head of the Office of Human Resources and Professional Development, +32 (0)9 234 91 38.
- Artevelde University of Applied Sciences engages in diversity.
- All our vacancies can be split up in partial functions or can be combined with other vacancies.
Referentie: MOZ/2019/11/02Solliciteer nu